TECHNOLOGY INSPIRATION
Technology-People-Innovation

All About Micromax Canvas HD


Hi! Guys I am a regular user of "Canvas HD" and I am really a Huge Fan of this device.
It's a great Android device Under 15000 but most probably there are many limitation in this device so here is lot's of tips and tricks about Micromax Canvas HD.
I thing these device doesn't need intro for it's specification because in FEB 2013 every Minute there was sell of 25 pieces of this device as per the report of NDTV.
There are many thing you can do with this device, Like rooting, increasing internal storage, changing the graphics setting, repairing it's IMEI, Repairing bricked Micromax A116 and many more.
I am Going to show you here :-
  • How to Root Micromax Canvas HD
  • How to Increase Ram of Micromax Canvas HD
  • How to repair Bricked Canvas Hd
So let's start from Rooting Micromax Canvas HD I have written long before about rooting top Micromax canvas series smartphones, but here I am going to show to in detail, How to Root Micromax Canvas HD (model name A116)

How to Root Micromax canvas HD

There are list of  things  you should do before Rooting your phone, but first thing first read "What is Android Rooting".
Now some precautions if something went wrong then we should be ready for it, So :-
Take a backup of your Contacts.
Remove SD card.
Remove SIM card.
Take a Backup of your IMEI.
After these things you are ready to Root your Canvas HD, there are more that one method thus I am explaining each method one by one :-

Method 1:- Root canvas HD without PC

All Android users think that they can root Android device using PC only but there is a simple solution for it,there are some Android apps which helps for rooting without connecting it to any PC.
Here I have used Framaroot app to root my Canvas HD I found it on XDA forums you can download it from this thread, New versions update regularly, So check all version if any one didn't work for you.
I am using 1.5.1.
  • Download the Framaroot app from above thread. You can download from my dropbox link too (http://bit.ly/techjunk10)
  • Now Install it.
  • Select Super user first and tap on Boromir (install).
  • Do the same process by selecting SuperSU.
I suggest you to install both apps. We can also unroot anytime using this device.
If you Faced any problem then you can contact us on our FB page or just leave a comment here.
See the demo in the video

Method 2:- Root Canvas HD using SP flash tool

This is very popular method, easy and realisable too. Things you will need to root a116 using SP flash tool are recovery images and SuperSU update zip file.
I have written a detailed article on it before too you can check out here.
It's very simple process first you will have to install the custom recovery image and then Super user app from boot.
This is ultimate method to get a regular access to root of your A116 because some time the 1st method crashes because of some bugs but with update in framaroot it could be solved.
After installing SuperSU app from Boot you can update it's settings.

Method 3:- Download Superuser from Playstore

The superuser app is available on Play store so you can download and install it easily but If you have a stocked rom and not running any custom rom then it may not work, but giving a try can confirm you and me please comment after giving it a try on a stocked rom, because I haven't tried It. First thing I did after buying Canvas HD was bricking it by installing a custom rom of other device and usually it happens when you don't know anything.
That's all I have tried yet on my A116.
I have also bricked it many Times and the easiest ways to repair a brick Android rom is downloading a stocked rom on it.

How to Repair Bricked Canvas HD (a116)

Many times I have bricked my device so I decide to write on How to repair a bricked canvas a116
  1. First step:- Download any reasonable rom for Canvas a116.
  2. Now Download SP flash tool
  3. Connect your device without batter to your laptop and select format option.
  4. Now select the scatter file from extracted folder and Download the stock rom (Don't forget to check DA/DL box)
  5. Now wait untill process gets complete.
  6. After it start your Phone.
Wow! You got your Canvas HD back to normal after bricking it! Right?
If you got any problem feel free to let us know.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget