TECHNOLOGY INSPIRATION
Technology-People-Innovation

what can i do with google drive

Why I think Google Drive is a best place to handle and share your cloud files because there is almost anything that I need to do with a online storage.

I can share my documents and Projects with friends and many other files related to my works, I can share files on my all devices and most important thing I can access all files on my smartphones and tables with a awesome Quickoffice app that Google recently brought to us.

But really that's it?

I think No there is more you can do with Google drive. Like Playing your music any where, Share music with friends or create a great playlist on Google Drive and much more that list goes on.

There are lots of Google Drive apps are available in Google Chrome store, which are very much useful and interesting for me as well as user like me.

You can find Google drive apps under Collection in Chrome app store.

What I Do with Google Drive

Basically I am a Drive lover almost using 2 Google Account One is for storing my study material and other one is a huge junk box of DJ tracks and music categorized by choice You can find a app called Music player for Drive and other one that I love to use because I am Photographer (Part-time) is Pixlr express.

Well these are my Ideas about Google drive, What I do and what more I can do with Google drive apps

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget